Last updated: February 7, 2022
We ship all in-stock products from our warehouse in Vancouver, BC – we do not drop-ship any in-stock products from third party logistics companies. This is the core purpose of our business – providing certainty to Canadian customers.
We ship across Canada using several carriers, which helps you find the best deal for your purchase. Upon checkout you will be presented with shipping options.
- Canpar Ground – trackable freight service with speedy delivery to major Canadian cities, regional depot pick-up for undeliverable items. All awnings ship via Canpar Ground
- Canada Post Expedited, Standard and Xpresspost – trackable ground service with national reach, local post office pick-up for undeliverable items
- Roof Top Tent Freight – If you select this option at checkout we will contact you with a precise quote. If you choose not to accept the quote your order can be refunded
- Flat Rate or Free Shipping – Where applicable, we choose the best value based on your location and the items purchased, and offer you a low or free shipping rate in return.
- Local Pickup – Although we do not have a showroom or retail store, we can facilitate local pickup for certain items. Our warehouse is open by appointment from 10am-4pm, Monday to Friday
- We also offer custom shipping options. Are you making a large order? Need special delivery? Contact us and our experienced shipping affiliates will help find the best solution for you – anywhere in Canada.
All items shown as in-stock on our store are available for immediate shipping.
Insurance: Some shipments are insured up to the maximum retail value of the products included in the shipment. In order to make a claim for shipping damage, you must retain all of the original packaging and immediately take pictures and email them to us – this will help your insurance claim process quickly and efficiently. You must also notify the carrier immediately. We cannot process claims with our insurance provider if we do not have the appropriate information and evidence to support the claim. For freight shipments, you must inspect the package thoroughly before accepting the shipment. Do not allow the driver to leave before you have inspected the item. If you are uncertain, open and inspect the item. If there is any damage, take pictures and refuse the shipment – ensure the driver gives you a copy of the waybill and that the original has “Refused due to damage” written on it.
Due to product availability we may choose to either provide a replacement, replacement parts, or a refund of the damaged product. We may also request that you send the original item back to us.
Finally, we are conscious about the use of plastic, paper and cardboard shipping products and the impact they have on our environment. We may choose to re-use clean packaging or packing material in your shipment in an effort to reduce waste, and we encourage you to do the same – please re-use, or recycle where facilities exist.
Back-orders: If a product is listed as “On Back-order” this means we do not have stock, but we are expecting a shipment to arrive in the next few weeks, or the product is available for courier drop-shipping from the manufacturer. We do our best to provide estimates for when shipments will arrive, however these are not guarantees. Backordering a product via checkout will place a 100% deposit on the item, securing availability for you. We may contact you with the option to pay for additional courier fees. If you decide to cancel a backorder, a restocking fee may apply once the item begins shipping from the manufacturer to us. This applies to special orders, which you will be notified about before we place the order with our supplier. Please notify us in writing if you wish to cancel.
Out of stock: Anything listed as out of stock is not available from the manufacturer and will be updated when back-orders are possible.
If you have questions please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com