Last updated: August 24, 2023
We ship across Canada using several carriers, which helps you find the best deal for your purchase. Upon checkout you will be presented with shipping options:
- Canpar Ground – trackable freight service with speedy delivery to major Canadian cities, regional depot pick-up for undeliverable items. Most awnings must ship via Canpar or Purolator due to size.
- Canada Post – trackable ground service with national reach, local post office pick-up for undeliverable items. If you have a PO Box, please use your PO Box when choosing this option!
- Roof Top Tent Freight – If you select this option at checkout we will contact you with a precise quote and instructions. most RTTs are shipped to the nearest freight terminal for you to collect
- Flat Rate or Free Shipping – Where applicable, we choose the best value based on your location and the items purchased, and offer you a low or free shipping rate in return
- Local Pickup – Come see us in Vancouver, BC. Our warehouse is open by appointment, Monday to Friday
- We also offer custom shipping options. Are you making a large order? Need special delivery? Contact us and our experienced shipping affiliates will help find the best solution for you – anywhere in Canada.
All items shown as in-stock on our store are available for immediate shipping.
Insurance: In order to make a claim for shipping damage, you must retain all of the original packaging and immediately take pictures and email them to us, and to the carrier – this will help your insurance claim process quickly and efficiently. You must also notify the carrier immediately. Not all shipments are insured – our liability for damage ends when the product leaves our warehouse. Many credit card issuers offer purchase insurance and we suggest using that as a recourse for damaged items if the courier is not able to cover the damage. There is normally a limit to the liability a courier has for any given shipment.
For freight shipments, you must inspect the package thoroughly before accepting the shipment. Do not allow the driver to leave before you have inspected the item. If you are uncertain, open and inspect the item. If there is any damage, take pictures and refuse the shipment – ensure the driver gives you a copy of the waybill and that the original has “Refused due to damage” written on it.
Finally, we are conscious about the use of plastic, paper and cardboard shipping products and the impact they have on our environment. We may choose to re-use clean packaging or packing material in your shipment in an effort to reduce waste, and we encourage you to do the same – please re-use, or recycle where facilities exist.
Back-orders: If a product is listed as “Available on Backorder” this means we do not have stock, but we are expecting a shipment to arrive at some point, or the product is available for courier drop-shipping from the manufacturer. We do our best to provide estimates for when shipments will arrive, however these are not guarantees as shipping delays and stock conditions at our suppliers can change daily.
Backordering a product via checkout will place a 100% deposit on the item, securing availability for you. If you decide to cancel a backorder, a cancellation fee will apply if the ordered item is already on the way to us. This also applies to special orders, which you will be notified about before we place the order with our supplier. Please notify us in writing if you wish to cancel. We reserve the right to cancel backorders due to changes in stock availability, pricing, or other reasons.
Out of stock: Anything listed as out of stock is not available for order from the manufacturer and will be updated when back-orders are possible.
If you have questions please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com