Last updated: May 9, 2021
Our goal is to provide fast and reliable shipping for your purchase.
We ship across Canada using several carriers, which helps you find the best deal for your purchase. Upon checkout you will be presented with shipping options.
- Canpar Ground – trackable freight service with speedy delivery to major Canadian cities
- Canada Post Expedited, Standard and Xpresspost – trackable ground service with national reach
- Roof Top Tent Freight – If you select this option at checkout we will contact you with a precise quote. If you choose not to accept the quote your order can be refunded. We have compiled the following rates as an estimate only:
- BC: Metro Vancouver, Fraser Valley, Southern Vancouver Island, Sea to Sky, Sunshine Coast: $99-149
- BC: Northern Vancouver Island, Southern Interior, Okanagan: $149-229
- BC: Northern BC, rural/remote areas: $249-299
- AB: Edmonton, Calgary, Red Deer, Lethbridge, Medicine Hat: $179-229
- AB: Northern AB, rural/remote areas: $279-349
- SK, MB: $279+
- All other provinces: Please contact us for an accurate quote
- Flat Rate or Free Shipping – Where applicable, we choose the best value based on your location and the items purchased, and offer you a low or free shipping rate in return.
- Local Pickup – Although we do not have a showroom or retail store, we can facilitate local pickup for certain items. Our warehouse is open by appointment from 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
We ship all products from our warehouse in Vancouver, BC – we do not drop-ship any items from third party logistics companies. All items in-stock on our site are available for immediate shipping.
Shipments are insured up to the maximum retail value of the products included in the shipment. In order to make a claim for shipping damage, you must retain all of the original packaging and immediately take pictures and email them to us – this will help your insurance claim process quickly and efficiently. We cannot process claims with our carriers if we do not have the appropriate information and evidence to support the claim.
Due to product availability we may not be able to supply a replacement if an item is damaged in shipping. Rest assured that you will be refunded the original purchase price upon the return of any goods damaged in transit.
Finally, we are conscious about the use of plastic, paper and cardboard shipping products and the impact they have on our environment. We may choose to re-use clean packaging or packing material in your shipment in an effort to reduce waste, and we encourage you to do the same – please re-use, or recycle where facilities exist.
Backorders: If a product is listed as “On Backorder” this means we do not have stock, but we are expecting a shipment to arrive in the next few weeks. We do our best to provide estimates for when shipments will arrive, however these are not guarantees. Backordering a product via checkout will place a 100% deposit on the item, securing availability for you. If you decide to cancel a backorder, 20% of the total purchase price may be non-refundable. Please notify us in writing if you wish to cancel.
If you have questions please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com