Last updated: August 24, 2023
Thank you for shopping at Brigade Overland.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns. It’s always best to contact us directly with any concerns – for example, if an item was damaged in shipping.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Brigade Imports Ltd., Vancouver, V5M 3Y7.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Brigade Overland, accessible from brigadeoverland.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, dealer, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 14 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone: 1-888-411-2744
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any processing fees for such reimbursement.
Unless agreed upon in writing prior to the return of merchandise, a restocking fee of 20% of the item’s original purchase price will be withheld from any reimbursement.
Non-Refundable Items and Charges
Shipping and freight charges are non-refundable
Partial deposits made for items which are backordered, reserved, or otherwise allocated to you, are non-refundable
Full deposits and/or backorders placed on our site for products are refundable subject to the following schedule, provided the order is cancelled before the goods have been dispatched to you:
– 80% of the original purchase price,
– 100% of the shipping paid (if applicable),
Any backorders which are already in transit to your final shipping address are subject to the returns policy listed earlier on this page.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were received in the last 14 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- The Goods are in original, un-used condition
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery. (This includes mattresses, sleeping bags, clothing and kitchen related items)
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- Any Goods which have been installed, used, damaged, worn or otherwise no longer in original saleable condition
- Any Goods which were sold as a final sale, clearance, or scratch & dent
- Any Goods which have been drop-shipped from a supplier, or are not listed on our catalog
- Roof Top Tents & Awnings if unable to be returned in the original packaging
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing. You should send the Goods to the return address provided to you during the returns process.
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
We are happy to offer a return shipping service via Canpar. You can request a return tag from us, which needs to be labelled on the box. A Canpar courier will then pick up from your address. The cost for this service will be deducted from any refund due to you.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
Please refer to our shipping page for information on returning goods which were damaged in transit
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org